the Modern Way to Lower Your Golf Handicap
- For Example, Do you know?
- If you’re hitting it as far as you should be?
- Is your Swing Speed is above or below average?
- Your game is good for your age?
- Are your shafts suitable for your height and handicap?
An Example of the Statistics presented in the Handbook
HOW TO PLAY BETTER GOLF
Much has been written about the scoring statistics for PGA or LPGA players but very little information has been published until now for amateur golfers.
Now for the first time, amateur golfers can check out all areas of their game with a new 28-page statistics handbook.
This exciting new handbook has been created to allow amateurs to analyse their game and find out the areas they are above and below average for their Age, Handicap and Gender.
They will also be able to compare their game with other golfers who have the same handicap and are the same age.
The information is presented in easy to understand charts and graphs in a downloadable PDF format.